HISPANIC BUSINESS CONVENTION OF TEXAS
September 6 – 8, 2018
The Hispanic Business Convention of Texas is hosted by the Texas Association of Mexican American Chambers of Commerce (TAMACC) in the heart of the Austin and San Antonio IH 35 corridor – San Marcos, Texas. This convention is open to any Hispanic or non-Hispanic business, entrepreneur, student, leader or those interested in introducing their products.
The 43rd Annual Hispanic Business Convention of Texas, one of the largest in the state, is a gathering of business owners, entrepreneurs, community leaders, elected officials and corporate representatives.
Convention participants will have full access to attend all three days of TAMACC’s activities, signature events, workshops, business networking sessions, professional development workshops and management training.
This convention is open to anyone who would like to grow their business and learn to benefit from the economic strength and population of the Hispanic market.
Business and Professional Development Workshops
Free B2B Matchmaking
Casino Night – A Vegas Fiesta
The Hispanic Business Convention highlights include:
- Opening Reception
- Matchmaking with Businesses and Corporations; Contract Opportunities with State Agencies and Universities
- Convention Tradeshow Highlighting Businesses and their Products
- Business and Professional Development Workshops and Panel Discussions
- A Night in Vegas – Casino Tables, Auctions, Door Prizes and Live Entertainment
- Women’s Empowerment Luncheon
- TAMACC Annual Meeting
- Chairman’s Gala and Awards Dinner
For more information about The Hispanic Business Convention of Texas or for sponsorship information, call TAMACC at (512) 444-5727.